No theme to these, just things I have mentioned in posts.
| Part of the old Jewish Cemetery. Seen through the window of the Decorative Arts Museum next to it. |
| A sample of the music/ballet on offer. |
| An ancient car from the Communist era, I think from East Germany. Made from fibreglass, it was able to be carried by 6 people . |
| Market food |
| The Christmas Tree in the Town Square. |
| A carp in a tub destined for the Christmas Eve diner table. The other tub had dozens of them, I'm not sure why he was alone. |
| I was listening to a jazz band in the square when this couple who had been having photos taken did an impromptu dance. Of course the photographers were trying to catch the moment as well. |
| A sample of the beautifully decorated buildings. |
No comments:
Post a Comment